Magpies’ Outreach service is for adults with learning disabilities, who would like support to do the things they enjoy doing in their local community.
How does the Outreach Support work?
We will tailor the support around your needs. We can help with things like:
• Supporting you to access social and community events
• Do everyday things such as shopping and cooking
• Attend appointments
• Access paid or voluntary work
• Managing money and Paying bills
• Participate in hobbies and interests
• Access sport and leisure activities
Who will support me?
When can I be supported?
Our Enablers can support you any day of the week between 7am and 11pm.
How much will it cost?
We charge £16.87 per hour.
You may also be interested in…