** We currently have members awaiting support, with various work hours available **
About the role
• Supporting people in the community with day to day tasks and activities to meet their individual needs; such as going shopping, cooking and cleaning, joining community activities, keeping fit and healthy or enjoying social activities, such as going out for a coffee.
• Forming a positive, friendly and professional relationship with the people you support.
• Completing paperwork and helping with support plans.
• Lone working within the community
Hours: Bank – work to suit a flexible approach to your work life Salary: £9.68 p.h.
All posts are subject to Enhanced DBS and references.
You will have:
• Experience of working with people with learning disabilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Reliable and caring
• Flexible approach
• Ability to use own initiative and lone work
• Enthusiastic approach to work
• Willingness to learn and undertake training
How to Apply
Please contact email@example.com to request an application pack.
Completed application forms must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be posted to Magpies, Unit 15, Calderdale Business Park, Club Lane, Halifax HX2 8DB. Please note CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: Noon, Monday 10th May 2021.
We reserve the right to bring the closing date forward as a result of the high calibre of candidates responding to the advert.
Magpies will use the information provided by you to process your application for employment. We will treat all personal information with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. In particular you should note that all applicant details will be kept on file for 12 months whether you are successful or otherwise unless you explicitly instruct us to destroy your record.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact Kelly Beck on 01422 383550.